09 April 2005

Longhorn Baseball Update

I know people have been asking, "Why are the Longhorns ranked #1 and Nebraska is ranked as low as 17th?" I ask them, "Are you watching today's (Saturday) game?" The Horns are up 11-4 in the top of the 9th IN LINCOLN. Yes, Texas has lost more games, but look at who they've beaten. They've also lost to good teams, not dropping liitle ones. If they win today and tomorrow in Lincoln, they've really only got the Aggies to beat in order to take the Big 12 crown. So we'll see. I've added a new link to my website (look on the right) to Texassports.com. This is the best place to get up-to-date information on all Longhorn athletics.

Anyway, tonight is my little sister's first bridal shower. I say first, because she has another one next weekend. Spoiled brat. Well, us guys get to hang out, and that will be fun. Oh well, Hook 'em Horns.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?