20 May 2005

In Tribute to My Grandpa

So, today actually felt like a Monday instead of a Friday. The reason for that is that I've been out all week for my Grandpa's funeral. So, I want to write this blog (and others that follow) as a tribute to the life that my Grandpa led. Not only was he my grandfather, but he was my best friend, my hero, and my mentor. And yes, I'm gonna miss him more than anything, but now I know that he's no longer in pain and he gets to play golf once again with all his buddies that have passed before him. The comforting part is that in my 27 years, he's been my hero and taught me how to be a gentleman in life, and now I know he's up there in Heaven to watch over me as my guardian angel. That just goes to show, never take for granted what people give you as advice.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?