15 May 2005

Lil Sis is Married

Well, now my sister's married. It was such a nice wedding. I was happy to see all my family and friends that showed up. And to tell you the truth, I couldn't have asked for a better brother-in-law. Recap, Stacey walked down the aisle bawling her eyes out. Stacey said her vows, bawling. Stacey walked back up the aisle bawling. The bridesmaids all were beautiful, and I got to say, the groomsmen looked pimp.

So, the food was great. It was so good that we actually ran out. Thanks to Roland's Aunt Nancy, the food serving line was spectacular. She did an awesome job at organizing the food and the cake.
So, I got to make a toast and I thought I'd get through it without crying, but it was hard since my grandparents couldn't make it. We were all pretty torn about it. Well, I didn't...but everyone was crying along with me.

It was time to party after that. That was the best wedding party I've ever seen and everyone had a good time. The alcohol was flowing and we were all just cutting up and having a good time. I made sure I got to dance one dance with both my mom and my sister.

We all made it home safely and they've spent their first 24 hours now as Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey.
And now I can relax and not worry about my sister.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?