29 May 2005

Ok, what the hell

So, Evander Holyfield gave up boxing to take up ballroom dancing!?! Did losing a chunk of his ear really drive him out of his mind? I just saw this commercial for Dancing With the Stars.
Have we really sunk down that far that reality TV calls for us watching a washed up boxer try to learn how to dance? He looks like a fool. I actually feel safe talking smack about this. What's he gonna do, tango on my ass if he gets insulted? Hahaha, if the ratings drop, Mike Tyson's gonna come try and cut in. I see it now. Why don't they try Two-Steppin' or the Cotton-Eyed Joe? I can't wait to see what all dances they try to learn. He probably can't even do the Macarena, aight. Other stars include Rachel Hunter, Joey McIntyre (formerly a New Kid on the Block), Trista Sutter, John O'Hurley, and Kelly Monaco. They're each paired up with a professional dancer and will compete to a new dance each week. Wow, that's just plain cheesy. Hey ABC, put something on that we actually care about. Why don't you try to pick up a new season of The Contender since NBC didn't recognize a good thing?

Comments:
You know you're gonna be calling me Wednesday wanting to talk about it and then you'll get pissed at me 'cuz I didn't watch it ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?