24 May 2005

Softball Update

Well, I think I lied when I said I would update on our softball team frequently. So, here's the update. Since the whoopin' we took in our first game, we have since won the next three. I pitched two of those wins, and due to the unfortunate circumstances of last week, I didn't make the game. The team won nevertheless. Tonight we face the team that beat us in Week 1. To tell you the truth, I'm psyched. I know these guys aren't in my head, except for the fact that I'm not gonna pitch so much gravy to them. I want these guys bad....I want to tear them up....I want the umpire to call the game due to a mercy rule. We will beat them. So, now that's out of my system, I want to wish my teammates a good game for tonight. Stay tuned for an update.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?