28 May 2005

Willow the Wonderbunny

Ok, so my friend Kelly has a companion. I know, I know...she said she wasn't seeing anyone. Well, I happen to know she's got this guy who's always nibbling on her. He doesn't talk, but when he wants her attention, he bumps his bottom on the floor. It's loud enough to get her attention. Also, he's constantly destroying stuff that she leaves laying around. But this guy's downright kinky....he claws her constantly. Sometimes he even breaks the skin. That's just too much for me, but she's weird, too. She keeps him cooped up all day in this 4-story cage. She only lets him out when SHE wants him out. I don't know, sounds like a strange relationship to me. But she was kind enough to send me a picture.

By day--cute little bunny rabbit....by night--PaRtY AnImAl Posted by Hello

Comments:
Dixie lives the hard life. Although she spends much of her time cuddled up in her blanket on her corner of the couch (which no one is allowed to sit in), she's definitely claimed her turf in the backyard. The neighbor dog, although 5 times larger, is too scared to come and play. Don't come onto her turf unless you plan to face legitimate defensive maneuvers.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?