10 June 2005

A Little Piece of Advice

This is a piece of advice that I have been giving to some of my friends lately (and even friends of friends). It is not meant to be funny to laugh at, it's just meant to lighten any harsh situation. Ironically, it's not even my piece of advice, I've just adhered to it. My friend Dexter lives his life by it, and I just picked up on it. You ready?

Anytime something pisses you off, remember you can get past it or let it bother you. It makes you stronger as you get past it, though, because if it's bothering you, you can't let it go and you'll just keep being offended or hurt by it. So anytime you're pissed and you know you really shouldn't let it bother you, allow yourself two tears in a bucket, and just FUCK IT!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?