10 June 2005

Oh the people at work

Today, a couple of my co-workers and I go to Subway for lunch. One of my co-workers, Denise, says that another girl, Jill, at work asked her if she saw how one of the guys, Jay, had his haircut. Well, Denise reveals that she was surprised cuz Jill and Jay are going out and evidently Jill gets jealous of other people looking at Jay. Okay, this dude is like a walking Quasimodo. She is at least 40 years old, but she thinks she's 20 so she dresses that way. This is just funny. I never knew they were going out, but I think this guy's close to my age. That's at least 13 years difference. I'm scared to see what their kids would look like. I guess it's not as funny when I tell it, but I always make fun of that department that they work in. It's not because I'm mean (I know that I can be), but it's because they're just rude. Out of that department, Jill's really the only one that will talk to me. So, I give it back to them, but at least I get a laugh at work. I really hope that he doesn't get jealous of other guys talking to her, cuz trust me, she wouldn't get my time of day.

Anyway, the rest of work.....I was offered a promotion yesterday at work. The promotion definitely involves making more money, but it also means working the night shift. I think I'm gonna take it. So, yay me. I guess I really don't have too much to say today. I kinda feel like being philosophical, so I'm just gonna add one thing on the next blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?